Thursday, September 4, 2008

style-spiration: daisy lowe
























I love her. Her style is awesomely cool and edgy, and she totally has the confidence to pull of even the wackiest of outfit choices. Of course, I had to include her wearing That Miu Miu Dress. Words cannot describe how much I love that dress. I also love Daisy's penchant for tight and socks, especially worn with those triple strap miu miu heels.The second to last look is one of my favourites.. she can dress from casual to dressy to boho-chic effortlessly. This girl has fantastic dress sense, albeit the occasional bad choice. The high wasted skirts, pretty dresses and semi-sheer tights..what could be more close to prefection? Now give me your shoes, Daisy. Right now.
In other news, the new shoes are itching to be worn, and I am planning a photoshoot thingy for this exact purpose. By the way, did anyone watch the primiere of Gossip Girl season 2? I loved Blair's eyelet minidress.
xoxo you know you love me.( ~subtle GG reference)

9 comments:

Trish Baluyot said...

I love Daisy Lowe as well. :p And oh, thanks for the comment.
Actually, I have my money and I suppose to buy Vogue a while ago. But, I ended up buying Nylon instead. It has Annie, Naomi and Silver of the new 90210 on the cover. Check it out. :D

lara said...

Love her and for sure I will link you back :)

Jantine said...

She's cool;
how come you found better pics then I found ;;; joke
And of course I linked you :)

Wendy said...

I love Daisy and especially her in Miu Miu.

frankie-lou and tallulah said...

love daisy lowe and her quirky style.. so effortlessly cool!

ChloeAmanda said...

Daisy lowe is stunning and her outfits are always put together beautifully...she could possibly pull anything off!!

:)

One Sweet Day said...

I love love loveee her~

Francesca said...

I love that miu miu dress so much. One day it will be mine. lol. I liked some of Daisy Lowe's outfits, very cute. Btw, would you like to exchange links? =]

ms_sparkles said...

i used to adore that miu miu dress. but since those ugly imitations of it found its way into stores, i don't like it that much now.

ugh.

but daisy lowe is majorly stylish! love her.