Tuesday, September 9, 2008

here comes the son and a whole lot of pretty


















I think that this is my favourite editorial of all time. first of all, Sasha Pivovarova and Dhani Harrison are so adorable it hurts my brain, Sasha being my favourite model ever because of all the loveliness she emanates.
Second of all, THE CLOTHES. Luxe fur coats in different colors, ( my favourite being the candy pink), Bejeweled boots, fox-fur hunting hats, gorgeous jewellery, and the Bohemian style carried throughout the ed. I want those grey tights so bad and her whole outfit in the fourth photo. I know this isn't very recent but this editorial is too beautiful for words ( coming from someone who just spewed a whole lot of words...) and too pretty to not share with those who haven't seen it.
Pure love.
Click to enlarge!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i remember seeing this spread in one of my magazines last month! i was in awe of it then, and i'm still in awe of it now. so lovely-thanks for reminding me :)

Trish Baluyot said...

I'm in love with Sasha Pivovarova. :)

Couture Carrie said...

I love this editorial . . . all the fur and patterns - so fabulous!

Lauren said...

is saw that in the fashion rocks and was in love as well! perfect that a beatle's son was in it:)

Jess said...

That is some awesome editorial!

Love your blog, it is tres cool!

I have linked xx

Mimi said...

Sasha is one of my favorite models.
The adds are great and I love that look.

Jantine said...

Like the editorial :)
The eyes of Sasha P in the picture before the last one! :o
love,

Elisabeth Moody said...

hmm, i love his pimp mustashe, i've always wanted one, or a beard so i can i stroke it thoughtfully, and smoke big cigars, and tweed trousers.

the only part i have is the trousers, there pretty cool.

link me and i am linking you!
please and thanks!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I think u r so great...it's that simple!Will come back to read/drink more of your creative juice...

Anonymous said...

it is really nice!