Sunday, August 31, 2008

dress up







New outfit post! these were taken ages ago, before I actually even had a blog. In other news, I CUT BANGS you guys!! After weeks of contemplation, i finally took the plunge yesterday. My sister hacked it off for me on her bathroom floor. It actually turned out quite well, i look kinda ~fierce now. Shall put up photos of said haircut soon. Anyways, I'm gonna go explore the salvation army tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have acquired some good stuff by the end of the day! Till next time.

5 comments:

Trish Baluyot said...

Cool outfit. :)

victoria renee said...

i REALLY like these outfits.
i like the first dress best though.
cute blog, i'm linking :)

Mimi said...

Your blog&style is awesome.Both outfits are adorable but the first one is even more impressing me :)

IRIS and PIETER said...

aaah so lovely!
really like the black red dress!

Mónica said...

I love the first look, you look great;)!