Saturday, August 30, 2008

friday, I'm in love


I went out on Friday to celebrate a friends birthday, and I wore this. I took these two shots first before discovering the glory of new plant 'benches' and therefore immediately utilising them.




Both the turtleneck and jacket are vintage, the jacket a miraculous find at the back of my closet and the turtleneck belonged to my mum, she wore this WHEN SHE WAS 20! My mum was so tiny I swear... Its the softest thing and spotted with tiny tiny iridescent bits of white and black and dark grey that you cant really see much but adds a bit of texture to the turtleneck when you look at it.

The white sailor shorts from Cotton On. I actually had a few hours of school before I went out ( this requiring the wearing of school uniform) and I was too lazy to lug an extra pair of shoes to switch into so I just wore my school shoes, but I switched to lace socks that are the prettiest things ever.




Oh, and I also bought a new pair of boots yesterday which I was not supposed to do, but my defences were weak ,needless to say. Maybe I'll post pics tomorrow yeah?

2 comments:

Jantine said...

Love your outfit! (Jacket, socks, shoes yeah and your brown skin I'm too white..; )
Oh, and of course I linked you. (Do you want to link me too? (A) )
xo

Dee. said...

bluek.
never add me uh.
hahas.

how come you look so pretty? no fair..