Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eley Kishimoto









The pictures are from Eley Kishimoto, the first three from their autumn winter 08/09 collection. Eley Kishimoto designs are fun to look at because of the groovy splashes of colour and the bold prints which are pulled together with tons of finesse. These are just a preview of all the loveliness that they presented in this collection! I have been meaning to buy snow white tights for the longest time and these just give me more drive to do so. The collection also features bold patterned tights which I find krazy kool. ( Yes I do say things like krazy kool and I do bother to switch the letters to K).


The bottom three pictures are from their spring summer 08 collection, which was a ages ago, I know. Although I would love to wear the autumn friendly clothing everyday, the spring summer collection is much more Singapore -weather-is-too-darn-hot- appropriate. The things I love are the contrasting patterns (this is actually true for both collections), the deliciously bright colours, and the fresh takes on knit vests and rompers.

I will be updating soon with fresh outfit posts, do stay tuned!

1 comment:

Nakia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.